July 04, 2008

a simple good morning from the office

Hello, people.

I assume that this is my first blog here, today, this morning, from the new office. Yesterday was my first day and it was kinda confusing. but today, I manage myself to make conversations with people around me. It's fun to have a confidence to make a new impression. 

Masih kosong di kantor. Tadi waktu dateng, baru ada Bayu - yang ternyata tinggal di daerah BSD, which is pretty near from where I live, dan ada Mbak Jo - yang ternyata dulunya tomboi,,,wekekeke

I was wondering if I can go through this pretty much easily to adapt myself in this new community and environment. Reading, listening, watching is gonna be my priority to learn and learn. (it's a repetition to remind me that I will always have to study along my way to success)

Well then, it's a start. There will always be another start for another challenges. Therefor, we are not going to stop and feel satisfied for what we have now. Coz life is rolling and it's our job to always adapt ourselves to changes.

I am hoping for a miracle to change the world. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home