July 04, 2008

my first PPM,,,

Still the same day, today. And it's only lunch time now.

I was nervous. Haha. It was my first PPM ever! At first I don't even know what PPM stands for. Haha! But, I get it now. Was fun in there. Maybe fun coz I haven't have to do my part yet. I hope it will always be fun.

Oh ya! I want to say Happy Birthday to a friend. Hoping that he will always be a great man for everyone. Cepat tambatkan hatimu pada seseorang. Jangan gampang jatuh ke dalam permainan cinta. Inget umur, udah tua, cepet nyebar undangan ya, Bro! Hehe. No offense okay?!?! Wishing you all the best things in your every steps.

I guess that's all for now. I need to get my thoughts back to reality now.


cheers,
coffee.stains


 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home