July 06, 2008

a sugarless sunday

It's not quite the sunday I love most or at least how I want to spend my Sunday. It is less tasty coz I barely can feel it is Sunday, a day where we should be able to relax and have fun and so on, just like what they say it should be. 

absurd. It's what I rather think I'm feeling right now. This Sunday - like many other Sunday (lately) I went to St. Thomas high school to held a sport event, celebrating my church's 60th anniversary. It has been more or less a month now I guess. I kinda feel bored today. (yawn)

I excused myself to go home a little bit earlier coz I have to go to Jakarta with my family, my sister (Poppy) was back in town yesterday. Yeay, I might have a lot of arguing with her - coz that's what is usually happen when she's around. Ha! But hey, that's the true art from us. LOL!

I don't feel okay right now. I feel like having a flu and I might have a fever then. Arghhh! Sucks! I'm so not into this kind of feeling. It's killing my enthusiasm in doing things. Hiks. I want sushi! Hehe. I think I should take a rest now. There's no one at home right now. Dad's not back yet from Bandung and the rest of the family are going out together. I should grab this chance to sleep, well at least for like an hour or two. Hehe.

I'll see you around when I don't slip away from my thoughts.


[coffee.stains]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home