July 07, 2009

Conflicts and resolution.

Hey, I'm a bit dizzy here.

I got this part in making activities related to conflicts and resolutions. And I have some thoughts that might be useful. I think I'm going to start telling yuou my stories.

Since the delegations is going to plan for the whole camp, for the next two days, it's our part as a leader to plan activities that might be a guidance to the delegations. We are all hoping all those activities will be useful for them in planning and making activities for the whole coming camp.

So me, Stiuopa and William has this part in making activities regarding the conflicts and resolutions thingee. What I had in mind is it would be so much easier for the kids to extract the means of this activities through simulating the conflicts itself.

It could be done by:
1. Dividing the delegations into some groups (let's say 9 groups)
2. Give each groups different cases that might occur during the camp (since the camp theme we have is same same but different) or they might be asked to identify the conflicts themselves.
3. They would have to present it in front of the other groups and let the other think of the resolutions.

And I was also thinking maybe it would be great if each leaders has the resolution in hand so we could compare it to the kids' resolutions. So that the activity would be related to the camp theme. Here also we could show them that conflicts can always be solved and there are several ways on how to. And conflicts are not always bad but it is also good in some ways. It makes them learn how to be mature enough to make relationships or friendships works on its best way.

What do you think?
Coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home