April 03, 2009

Silent sigh.

Crazy is the only word hanging in my mind right now.

It is crazy how things seem to attached to me this past two weeks. Not only two weeks I guess, it might be more than just that. The whole craziness started when I made my decisions on taking more chances in everything.

I'm not whining, but yes there are a lot of sighs and all that things around the sighs. I even find myself hard to breathe at many times. Will absolutely ask for a day off to go to the hospital for general check-ups. (Yeah, I think I would definitely need that). For my own sake and for the future's sake. Ha! (bla..bla..bla..)

Details:
Working until midnight, wake up late in the morning has been my routines lately. Tried to work things out, but I can't find myself a time to have fun (yet). I even don't have a time on the weekend. Yes I know this is the risks I've been waiting for. The sacrifices I have to deal with in order to make my dream comes true. It will be fine, really. Remember, I am not whining. I am writing all these things down only to make more spaces (there) in my heart. To breathe easily. (Ha, denial!)

I wish these will soon be over. All the craziness on my working load. I am not whining yet feeling depressed. Or, should I whine now?

Finally whining,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home