October 13, 2009

My speech in Audy's wedding.

I know this girl in my whole life. We’ve been apart for like I don’t know how long. But although she’s far away from home, I can still feel her close to me and I believe the rest of the family feel the same way too. I am so proud of her and wish I could be like her. She’s a good friend of mine, a great sister to me, Poppy and Deo and I know she will always be. She’s also a great daughter to my parents. She’s a great person that I know for sure. Although sometimes she might seem…errr, pretty much difficult, but I assure you, she has a great heart.

Now since she has found the love of her life, I think she’s no longer a girl. I am sure she’ll be a great friend slash wife to Greg, a great sister to Devin, a great daughter to Frank and Rorie. Also a great grand-daughter to Grandma Rita and family, also Baba and Gido. We won’t have to worry about her for she has a family here that will take a good care of her. I’ll make sure you’ll do it, Greg! And I know you’ve been doing it this whole time. Therefore, I’d like to thank you for that. And also Tante Rita and Jean-Yves and all her friends that gather here today to celebrate their wedding, thank you all.

I, on behalf of Audy’s family would love to pray for her happiness ahead with Greg. May both of you build a happy cheerful and success family with cute kids sooner or later. I love you both.

2 Comments:

At October 13, 2009 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Brigitta said...

Brigitta likes this. :)

 
At October 30, 2009 at 8:14 AM , Blogger nodakopi said...

Thanks a bunch, miss Bri.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home