April 12, 2011

Great Coffee for Great People.

It's a hello from a coffee shop.

Sebastian Coffee Shop. A friend owned this shop on Jl. Veteran No. 11a. The name itself came from their family name! *Oh I just love everything comes from a family-oriented minded* Besides the great coffee, I also love the ambience of this place. The story of a recycled cafe and a green coffee container. You should come by and taste the coffee yourself. My personal favorite is the iced rum latte and deep friend mushroom as the side dish.

I had them on my wedding. Many of my friends love the taste. My pregnant friend even told me to get her the coffee right after she gave birth. Oh, come on! Lol. But, I will bring her the coffee for I promised her that :)

Sebastian Coffee Shop opens daily from 2 pm - 11 pm on weekdays and 2 pm - 1 am on weekends (Friday & Saturday). So what stops you? If you are a coffee lover just like me, I bet you will love this place. Coffee, snacks and their pasta(s) are great! Free wifi and board games are also available on the spot! Don't forget to bring laptop and companies with you!

Brewing,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home