April 02, 2011

Married Life.

Why is it so important to be married?

Well, it's not as harsh as I wrote the whole first sentence. I'm just trying to find what to say, and I just need to write right now.

Hey, it's been more than a month since I finally tied a knot. To me, marriage is - oh well, I don't know what to say (yet) - fine. Things happened. Some things changed. Not so much fun anymore as you think more seriously about the future. But, I guess at some point, you need to keep that fun going on. You just have to manage it somehow. And I know we all will. Or I hope so. Yeah.


Tonight I just find myself wanting to write desperately. I've been muttering all the way home on twitter about how sad my life is today. I know it's stupid, but it truly relieved me from all the tensions and thoughts that have been stuck in my head. Don't know when it started.

And oh yeah, married life huh? What would I wanna say? Waking up early in the morning, making breakfast for your husband and preparing his lunchbox *sweet* were only happening the first two days he went back to the office. The worst wife ever, I know. I still made his lunchbox though, once in a while - like once a week.

And since I got married, I don't know why I become more fragile. I get sick easily. Today happens to be me feeling better after 3 days staying at home feeling dizzy and all that. I hope this didn't last long in my married life. I wanna be strong, tough, and happy of course. And enough talking, I feel a little bit sleepy. My husband has slept before I even started writing. Voila!

So, yeah. Writing. It all started when I turn all connection off on my blackberry device. And I will definitely write again anytime soon. Next, I wanna write about insurance. Not that because I work in an insurance company, but I feel like I really need to write about it.

falling asleep,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home