December 30, 2009

My Confessions. My Prayers.

The year almost pass us by and we had a big fight.


It's December 30, 2009. I might have hurt you with my words, I am truly sorry. But then I know, maybe I was afraid. I was mad at myself for some reason that I couldn't find a way to convince myself to stand up for the love we have.


Maybe I've been hanging my expectation too high and makes it complicated. I want a decent proposal and no, you're not that much of a romantic person. I was disappointed knowing that you have done nothing by saying: it isn't that important because we're both adults and we know we love each other. But, that's what a girl (like me) would want to experience.


But then on the contrary I see, you have been there for me all along. Every time I got pulled to the dark side, you bring me back the lights. You cheered me up when I was sad. And show me love when I feel like nobody wants me or loves me. Not even my closest ones.


Yes, maybe I was afraid.


But I know,

You will be the man who holds my hands when I am lost.

The one who will always be right by my side every time.

The one who will make sure it's all okay.


And I know,

That I want you to be the one who wakes me up from bad dreams.

The one who hugs me then whispers there's nothing to be afraid of.

The one who tucks me back to sleep with a kiss on my forehead.


I hope you could be the place to throw all my fears and sadness.

A storage to share and save all my stories and bags of laughters.

A man who has loads of spaces of forgiveness for my selfishness.


To a man who loves me and whom I love.



For sure,

coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home