December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Good Morning, Christmas Eve!

This is what I love about December. It's the month of Christmas and here we are on Christmas Eve. The Christmas Day is only on our finger tips. I can smell the peace on earth for us all.

It would be great, just like Celine Dion's song - Don't save it all for Christmas day: Don't get so busy that you miss giving just a little kiss to the ones you love. Don't even wait a little while to give in just a little smile, a little is enough.

It always going to be better is we find a way to give a little love every day. Not only on Christmas Day. The world will be better. A whole lot better, dear.

This song really inspires me to share and give, not only take from whoever near me. I must admit, it is special - this feeling when it comes to December. Knowing that Christmas is near. The spirit to love and share is stronger than ever.

What I do on Christmas Eve?
Going to the church is a must. Not only routines, but there we share with people who also have the same spirit of Christmas. And of course, to give thanks to Jesus Christ who always be there for me the whole year and all my life. Christmas doesn't mean we have to wear something new. Well, I used to have new clothes and shoes. But now that I'm old enough to think, it's not about that. It's about how we try to fix ourself and share the love we have.

This year, I hope I can spend Christmas with my loved ones this last two years (aside from my family of course). We haven't had a chance to spend Christmas together after two years being together. There are so many thing has passed yet we're still holding hands and stand as a couple. I am truly grateful for having him. He has the greatest patience ever! Although I must admit, it's not easy for us to stand along this far. I hope God will hear my prayer. A simple wish just to make my Christmas perfect. Him and my family.

Have a jolly Christmas Eve,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home