December 26, 2009

A Day After Christmas.

Why changing for the better is not easy?

Yesterday was Christmas and I had so much fun until this envious and jealousy feelings came at noon. I don't like it. I feel sorry for myself who looks pretty much okay on the outside yet so fragile on the inside.

Anyone knows why it's like that? I don't want to be someone who always feel jealous to somebody else. So please, if anybody knows how to fix it, tell me. It hurts so much when you want to be a good person but you have to feel insecure because of these jealousy and envious feeling. It's so uncomfortable.

Honestly, I am a person who loves to see other people happy. I will try my best to help people and gladly put my privacy aside for them. It's almost like I dare sacrificing my happiness for them, just to see them happy. I know sometimes it's wrong. But, it's more painful to see people unhappy, especially because of me. Oh, dear!

I hope (and it's my biggest hope) I will learn how to be a good person in portion. Amen!

Hoping for the best to come,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home