July 28, 2010

Wedding.

Why would people need to celebrate a big wedding celebration?

I don't need one. Because I think, it's a waste of money. And what's the point if it makes you quarrel a lot with your spouse? What makes a wedding is the holy matrimony and the people who love you to attend that ceremony. I don't know why people don't agree with this way of thinking.

Why would people spend a huge amount of money for a less than 3 hours party-ing? Remembering also the long time for the preparation. It's insane.

Give me one good reason. Anyone? Mom? Dad? Sisters? Brother? You?

still in confusion,
coffee.stains

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Abdul Rahman Ismail said...

I love the way you think..
I've got involved in so many wedding party, from the simplest to the craziest one. it is because my parent work in wedding party business, one of the best in my city, beside they work in other business as well.
but I my self do not like any party at all. celebration is good but do it wisely not in glamor and tends to spend money unnecessarily.
bride and groom will spend alot of money, spend alot of time to prepare the best wedding party, just because they think it is unforgetable event, once in a life time, it is so special.

 
At January 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger nodakopi said...

Thank you, Awanwengi. It's another month to my own wedding celebration. Wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home