April 20, 2011

White lies ahead.

Does white lies counted as lies?

What do you guys think, seriously? When you don't wanna hurt other people's feeling, do you choose to lie instead of telling them the truth? For some of us, or maybe most of us, it's easier to just tell them lies.

I don't dare myself to cause the ones I love tears and just walk away while they breakdown and cry. I will, in my power, try to make them feel good though I know it will hurt them in the end and pray that it will come to a good end, eventually.


I don't know why I chose this white lies as a topic tonight. White is the color of holiness. Why should it be paired with lies? For what I'm aware of, lie is a bad thing to do. Tell me what do you think: would you lie to the one you love to keep everything on track or would you say the truth though you know it would bring your relationship to an end?

thinking,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home