November 10, 2008

Please, STOP!

I'm so tired of this never ending problems.

It was started last April. Everything went fine. Just perfectly fine. Until I ruined everything and now it's completely hell! I might did something wrong, but I had my lesson, a hard time. But those two guys, I can't tell you who, start driving me crazy. Unfortunately it's not only me. I let down some of my beloved too. I don't know when will it be over. All I know is this damn madness tickles my heart. I want to blow up. I want to disappear. I really want to kick those bastards. Oh wait! I guess it's not even enough.

Would you betray the one that had helped you? Even when you know that they have nothing and they willing to give everything they have to help you? To put things back to where they were? And now, when everything goes wrong, you just walk away. Washed your hand clean. Tell me, would you be that kind of person? 

That's what happened. I want to scream, I want to disappear, I want to kill them. If only I could. Unfortunately I couldn't. I don't have the power to.

hoping for a white light,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home