January 06, 2009

You don't understand

I am fuzzy.

Playing around the question marks is not my favorite things to do. But I was there yesterday and half day today. Big question marks were hanging there since last night. Very much bugging me with its color. It was pretty clear that I can feel the strange of it.

The morning I woke up, it's still hanging there where I left it last night. The only difference was that color faded. Is it a good sign? I still can't figure it out. I feel like smoking my heart out. Wishing that this is only a dream. A bad dream. The one that my friend had the other night. Being chased by a horse. A strange bad dream.

I tried so hard to fix those stupid mistake. The one that happened only because of this stubborn mind. Sigh! Blaming whoever is so unwise. I try to make the first move. Telling how I feel. That I don't want any change. That I can only stand if there's love. Does love can be trusted? Or am I just foolish? A loop of pink shades, more than I know have saved me. A ring of a bell wakes me up. I am okay. Once again.

Just woke up,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home