July 09, 2009

Chinese Masters

The kids got me.

Instead of me getting the kids flipped out, they got me! So we are playing chinese masters just now. We leader are suppose to make fun of them. Make them do anything we said. But then somehow, these kids are coming to me. Asking if I am the chinese masters of Tiger and I said no. And all of a sudden, they tickled me for like one minute! Oh gosh...I feel like laughing and pee in my pants (but thank God I didn't) LOL. But I get myself this Max Tea Tarik made for me. Hahaha.

Well, I think I'm going now. Since I don't know what else to write. If I feel like continue, I will do it later on. Oh! I miss Indonesia, Jakarta, Home, Pappoo and all my friends. But I think I will survive out here.

Doing good,
Coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home