May 02, 2011

Coffee To Complete Your Day.

Dear lovely people: who does not need coffee, raise your hand.

Nowadays, coffee has become needs to most of us. Yes, coffee is contagious. Once you're coffee-ing, you can never stop. Especially when you've found a great coffee places, a great coffee tastes combine with delicate food. Coffee and good food can be a good cure to your sucky day! It happens to me. Coffee does boost my mood and it creates happiness.

..coffee stories..

My mom drinks coffee daily. It is the first thing in her mind to start her day. She brewed her own coffee. Woke up in the morning, to the kitchen, boil some water, get her coffee mixed with three tea-spoon of sugar, and when the water is boiled, she had the coffee brewed. She gets headache once she's running out of coffee. You can smell the coffee all over the house. Yum! Coffee to start her day.

My personal experience: besides drinking coffee daily, I was using coffee for my wedding souvenirs. That is how much I live to love coffee. I let coffee take control of me. LOL! People who came to my wedding just love the smell of it. Also, I plan to scent my new small white house with coffee! So fresh!

my wedding souvenirs


Now, I am writing for Sebastian Coffee Shop. I have write about this place before. And I'm going to do it again. Since I love their coffee, I decided to join their cafe as a marketing executive. I get the chance to taste the coffee like EVERYDAY! Yeah, do envy me! Hahaha. Now, let me take you for a delicate food and coffee tour. :)

Sebastian Coffee Shop's cafe latte

Sebastian Coffee Shop's thai iced tea

Sebastian Coffee Shop's green tea latte

my favorite: deep fried mushroom!

Sebastian Coffee Shop's spaghetti meat balls

Sebastian Coffee Shop's pizza foccasia

So that was a small part of the tour. Hungry now? Come visit us for the real experiences of great tastes. We serve coffee and non-coffee beverages and also yummy delicate food. Yum! Okay, let me (again) write your the address of Sebastian Coffee Shop.

SEBASTIAN COFFEE SHOP
Jl. Veteran No. 11 A
Bintaro, Jakarta Selatan

Opens daily
2 pm - 11 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
2 pm - 1 am (Friday & Saturday)


touring,
coffee.stains

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Brigitta said...

nice post!
great to know that you are a 'coffee ambassador' now :) :) such a perfect job for you.

anyway, come hereee to melbie! there are heaps of coffee shops to be tasted :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home