July 18, 2008

something new

-sigh-

Today I got nothing to do until lunch time, but then hey! It's my first offline with RAS and RP,,huehuehue,, At least I had a new experience today! Well, it's exciting and I'll be back for recording VO on Monday afternoon. I'm going to come home late again. Ha! But it's okay.

Another homework is given today. I gotta make a Haiku for the same theme as previous. Sometimes it's fun to play with words, but when it comes to dead end, I feel like I'm going to puke. Hahaha. But, it's okay. I am learning and I'll never stop learning. I like writing, I like reading and listening. I will be definitely fine. or else I think so.

I come home late, but nobody is at home. Mom is going to DS with my sister and brother. So, I'm going to waste my time now waiting for them. 

What's my future gonna be? 
What I like?
Am I going to have a happy family?

There are a lot of things happen in this life and we can only predict what our future is going to be like. Or any of you think that we hold our own future? Well, I think as a human, we can only do our best to make our future bright. I believe that a greater power do exist in this life. Either you say it's God (like what I believed in along this time) or whatever you believe it could be. Our future is still blur. But what about fortune teller? Do you believe in them? I don't think it's a way out (or should I say a short cut) to know about your future. Why not live you life just the way it is and fight to have a good life? Why most people don't like to work hard for their future? All they want is an instant glamorous life with less effort? Oh Gosh, life's suck! errr,,,maybe what's best to say is those kind of people suck! Sorry for being sarcastic, but I do think that it's a bit unfair to see life that way. Many small people are getting poorer while the rich is getting richer everyday. How would you describe it best about that? If it wasn't the word world suck!

Why am I again talking about these things?? (ahhh ya! I'm wasting my time waiting for my family to come home,,,,)

Now I think I'm going to take a shower. Coz I haven't have one since morning and I feel so dirty and dusty. I have an oily skin face at the time. Hahaha!

cheers,
coffee.stains 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home