July 11, 2009

Don't expect much

Well, everyone has something to expect.

But I don't think I want to expect too much. I just hate it when I don't get my expectations. It's bringing me down to the lowest limit. The BOTTOM!

I'm not talking about anything, so no worries. I'm just saying my thoughts.

And oh by the way, I got this bruises on my body. Almost all over my body. I had blue dots and it's kinda hurts when I press it gently. I had one on my left hand, two on my right hand, and a few on my right leg. Nice, eh? Shoot!

And I just feel my booty hurt. *LOL*

And after this long day full of injuries, I feel very tired and I had this sleepy eyes which want to close right away. Great! It would be lovely to have a sleep now. Can I, camp director?

Sleepy and tired,
coffee.stains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home