October 01, 2008

Five star hotel?!?

It seems that I rather like spending my time in front of the TV while sitting behind my MacBook, writing than staying in a lame hotel room. 
Okay, so here's what happened. What do you expect of being member in a five star hotel in Jakarta? For me it's about facilities and the service of course. This holiday, I've stayed in two hotel. The first one was last weekend, celebrating my brother's birthday. We stayed in JW Marriot. Though the swimming pool was little, but the room worth it. The bathroom was super! I can waste my time there - washing myself down the drain. Woof! But last night me and my family stayed at Nikko, using the voucher of the membership. But hey! What do we got? The room is small and you may not believe it! The bath room is like a plane's bathroom! It wasn't like what everyone expected. Different from what I know - hotels in Jakarta. Do they really have to make boxes for their member? Don't we deserve what's best from the Hotel? We are member, hey! I am really disappointed. Don't wanna get back there. Hope so. Unless they are offering better room of course. Ha! Yeah, sure! When is that going to happen? I would rather spend my holiday at my home sweet home. Bla! Too bad. Is it really 5 star hotel? Or is it a 2 star hotel for members only? 
cursing for bad night,
coffee.stains  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home